When arranging a funeral at Guilfoyle Funerals, we manage payments on behalf of the family. Funeral costs can be broken down into the funeral director’s fee, cost of the coffin or casket, and sundry disbursements.
Funeral Director's Professional Fee
Coffin, Casket Or Urn
The price of a coffin or urn can vary considerably depending on the type of material it is made of, the quality of the workmanship and type of furnishings used.
There are a number of payments to third parties that our funeral director will make on behalf of the family. These costs are set by the supplier and incurred at the time of the funeral. Some of the optional third-party services include:
- Crematorium or council cemetery fees
- Floral tributes
- Clergy or celebrant’s fee
- Newspaper or radio notices
- Musician’s fee
- Doctor’s fee for signing the cremation permit
- Certified copy of death certificate
- Memorial book & Slide Show and Photos
- Any other requests by the family
- Transport from Interstate/International
- After Hours
- Memorial Book
The average cost of a full Funeral, Cremation and Burial is between $6000 – $9000.
A Direct Cremation is $3400
Cost to hire the Chapel $330
Each funeral and goodbye is different , it can be as formal or informal as the families wishes, to make it a personal and fitting send off for their loved one. Contact our funeral directors at Mareeba or Atherton for more information.ent